Social Media Content Creators
One of our goals as SGGA is to celebrate and promote our made-in-Singapore games and its creators. An #SGGame just released? A new #SGGamedev has arrived to join the industry? Keep the industry updated with ongoings by consolidating the news on our social media pages.
- Write blog posts about our events and retrospectives
- Post up any news about our #SGGames & #SGGamedev on our social media
- Prepare newsletters to be sent out to our mailing list
- Live social media updates during events
- Curate content that are highly relevant to the local landscape
- Maintain a calendar of activities for esports content
- Promote and provide live social media updates during SGGA initiatives.
- A digital native who is comfortable & confident with using social media
- Be on the ball with monitoring local game dev news and rapidly responding
- Willing to be actively connected to the local esports landscape
- Passionate about the games and/or esports industry
- Reliable and communicative with the team
Commitment: We’re flexible based on how much time you can give, we’d like to have (approx) 4 hours per week, sometimes more during big events, but are willing to work with less for the right volunteer.
Interested applicants are welcomed to apply via the form on our website.
Interested applicants are welcome to drop us a mail at [email protected] with the following format:
Subject: [Application for Volunteer Role] Insert Position Here
Introduction of yourself and a short paragraph on why you are interested in volunteering for this role.
Contact Details: email address / phone number
Please also attach the Volunteer Form to the email. The document can be found here.